Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Yogi Evolves

My very first life breath was experienced on a Tuesday.

        Today is yet another Tuesday, almost 25 years from whence I began my journey.

But Today, this Tuesday, September 7, 2010 represents a new stage of my immersion into the culture, philosophy, and dedicated practice of Yoga.

I would like to announce & share with you my transformation from student to teacher. I will still be and continue to learn & play with each new day. My belief is that we are all students of this life and the learning process never ends. As humans we are constantly evolving and adapting. "Once a student always a student."

These next few months I merely will be tapping into the inner teacher that has always been with me.

Please join and witness a Yogi evolve as I begin my path as a guide to full wellness with the turn of a new season. October 1st, marks the start of my Hatha training and lessons.

I am honored to have you all be a part of this very sacred and life changing phase in my life.

Namaste,

Nicolasana



"Life is a process of discovery, Empower yourself through learning"  -Nicole L. Varga

No comments:

Post a Comment