Sunday, September 5, 2010

Radio Dreams

Hi all,

...anyone

Haha, well nonetheless I continue to write. I suppose there is something therapeutic about it, right? In fact some of my most inquisitive thoughts have come from journaling, so there must be something of value here. Perhaps, I might even open up my dusty old friend and share some of my personal literature.

But only for those who wait...will patience be rewarded, or something along those lines ;)

So Radio Dreams;

If there is something interesting to be unveiled about our minds, it must be the brains' fascinating ability to pick up subtle cues and interact with them in the unconscious state. Our dreams.  

   There is more to our minds than we know. Or can even imagine. I am sure of it.

                         So much capability is waiting to be unlocked.

                                   ...and will we ever be able to witness the full potential of the mind?

                    I suppose with experience we shall know.

 Well, today or tonight I just wanted to say that I had a funny dream again. Where instead of waking up to my radio alarm at 5:30 am, my brain and hence my dream switched its attention to the radio talk.

It was interesting how quickly my mind created it's own subplot based around the political discussion that was tunneling through to my subconscious state.

Yes, quite odd but this has happened to me before. Just a curious event is all. However, it seems that my mind is making a habit of this or just too darn tired to get me up so it tricks me into a dream state to keep me at bay. hehe silly,smart brain of mine.

It's amazing how our mind and body immediately adjusts itself in favor of our health & healing. I am sure that the extra half hour of sleep did me some good or at the very least, left me with a political & initiative start to my day.

Speaking of radios, I have to say I love it when the timing is impeccable. Like when my favorite song starts playing, as if on cue & completely coincidentally, at the same time my alarm was set or when I get in my car and turn on the engine.

It's a beautiful, sweet serendipity moment that makes you feel like the universe is looking after you.      ***   Awww. Simply amazing! See heaven is on earth.

haha Ok. Over & out.

Peace & love,

Yogini NV

No comments:

Post a Comment