Monday, October 4, 2010

My Sol Practice!

The Sol Hatha Yoga Series is on! My first class yesterday was a beautiful one-on-one experience on a lovely cloudy day. Yes, there was rain and a little traffic to battle but that wasn't going to stop me.

I have to admit, Sunday morning it seemed as if everything could wrong. Working endlessly on my Med School applications Saturday, I had trouble getting to sleep. Then first thing in the morning I sliced my hand on a tin can in the sink and of course it was the perfect day to choose to hide my keys and have printing trouble. Somehow with all that could go awry, it possibly was just the thing that pushed me to make this first class an awesome one!

Bandaid on hand and music playlist ready to go, the Hatha Sol Brightness in our bodies heated the room. The music eased on seamlessly in the background to the beat of my heart and joy. I just love how the particular songs I chose so swiftly lifted my spirits and I really hope others will have the same experience. I also noticed that I can't help but sing along, so I guess my students better be able to tolerate my voice!

Well, one class down and plenty more to come. Also got my business cards today and they are super snazzy. Except for one fact, I decided to change my website name to www.nicolasayoga.com. So now they all have my old website link and I must white-out 250 cards, yay!

Haha, well that's all for today. Going to go work on my Naturopathic Med School essays. I'm only a few days away to making all my dreams happen! Lets do this!

Goodnight & Namaste!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment